Front end feels loose over 120 km/h – bushings or something worse?

Home Page › Forums › AZ Dirt Public Forum › General Discussion › Front end feels loose over 120 km/h – bushings or something worse?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #132267
    nikhilpol
    Participant

    Free Member

    Got a 2014 435i that’s been my daily driver for three years now, and lately the steering just doesn’t feel right when I’m cruising on the E11 towards Dubai. There’s this vague wandering feeling like the front wheels want to follow every groove in the road, plus a slight clunk when I brake moderately hard. I already replaced the thrust arms about 20,000 km ago so I’m thinking maybe the lower control arms are the culprit. A friend who tracks his E92 told me to look for a shop that offers a Proficient Arm Repair Service instead of just swapping everything blindly, because sometimes it’s just the ball joint or a bushing that can be pressed out. Has anyone actually done that on an F32? I’m trying to avoid spending 2500 AED on full arm assemblies if a proper repair does the job. Also worried about alignment after – how do you know if the shop actually knows what they’re doing with these aluminum arms? Any recommendations around Al Ain or Abu Dhabi would be great.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.