[{New}] Kung Fu Do Fighting Hack Money 2023 JANUARY Telecharger

Home Page › Forums › AZ Dirt Public Forum › General Discussion › [{New}] Kung Fu Do Fighting Hack Money 2023 JANUARY Telecharger

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #17133
    RonanWilkinson23
    Participant

    Free Member

    Welcome!

    About the Game:
    As far as I know, Spriters-Resource didn’t have all the sprites from this game, so I took a couple of hours of my time and ripped out as much as I could, including all the sounds and hit sparks and such. So Kung Fu Do is your standard fighting game for Android, with the sprites being what I can assume to be retraces (kind of like what you’d see in Super Fighter, but prettier). Overall though, the sprites look good and all the characters have a nice diverse set of sprites to be made into fully playable characters.

    >>>> ENTER KUNG FU DO FIGHTING HACK <<<<

    In fact, one of them already was made into one, of course, a spriteswap (I think), but she plays nicely. I’m sure someone could do this collection some justice in MUGEN if they really wanted to.

    Kung fu do fighting hack

    #121920
    Bezugla
    Participant

    Free Member

    ➡️ SALE! SALE! SALE!➡️

    .

    ↓ ↓ ↓ [New] Kung Fu Do Fighting Hack Money 2023 JANUARY Telecharger – AZ Dirt Bike Training ↓ ↓ ↓

    .

    ➤ To Buy Without RX, VISIT: –> Trusted Online Pharmacy — CLICK HERE!

    .

    .

    ✔️ Online Support 24/7
    ✔️ No Appointment Needed
    ✔️ Free Delivery
    ✔️ Discount to 50%

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.