Quick question about 800Sayara Sharjah

Home Page › Forums › AZ Dirt Public Forum › General Discussion › Quick question about 800Sayara Sharjah

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #132714
    nikhilpol
    Participant

    Free Member

    Quick question about 800Sayara Sharjah, do they actually know what they’re doing?

    I’m hoping someone can give me some real talk about 800Sayara because I’m considering using them but I’ve got some serious doubts that I need to clear up first. My 2019 Kia Sportage has been acting up with a rough idle and occasional stalling when I come to a stop, which is pretty scary when you’re driving in Sharjah traffic. I’ve taken it to two different garages already and neither one could figure out the problem, they just kept suggesting random parts replacements that didn’t fix anything and cost me a small fortune. I’m starting to think it might be something with the fuel system or maybe even the ECU, but I need someone who actually knows how to diagnose properly rather than just guessing. I’ve seen 800Sayara advertised around and the convenience factor is really appealing because I live in Al Khan and work in the Industrial Area, so finding time to deal with this is a nightmare. But I’m worried that a mobile service might not have the proper diagnostic equipment to handle complex issues like this. I need expert car service at 800Sayara Sharjah that can actually figure out what’s wrong with my car and fix it properly, not just throw parts at it until something works. Has anyone here used them for complex diagnostics or engine issues, and did they actually find the root cause? I’d really appreciate honest feedback because I’m tired of wasting money on garages that don’t know what they’re doing, and I don’t want to add another failed attempt to the list. Also curious about how they handle ongoing issues if the first fix doesn’t work, do they stand by their work or do they just move on to the next customer? Any insights would be really helpful.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.