jackyll

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: What is the best way to access dealer-only car auctions? #132301
    jackyll
    Participant

    Free Member

    I looked into several ways to access dealer-only car auctions, and for a regular buyer, using a licensed broker ended up being the most practical solution.

    Personally, I had a good experience with AutoBidMaster when buying a vehicle from a Copart auction. What I liked was that I could participate in dealer-only auto auctions without having to deal with the process of getting a dealer license myself. The platform made it easy to browse inventory, review auction photos, estimate costs, and bid online.

    I wouldn’t say auctions are automatically cheaper than every dealership, but they definitely open up access to a much larger selection of used cars, salvage vehicles, and insurance auction inventory. For someone buying a personal vehicle rather than running a dealership, a broker like AutoBidMaster was probably the simplest path I found.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)