tonemao85243
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
I suspect that before I received this sex doll, she had been sitting in a warehouse for a long time; so, every day I rotate and knead her, trying to bring her back to life.
My BBW sex doll is 165cm tall, and because it wasn’t torn, I was able to readjust it. I still wanted to make a post about it. Maybe it will be helpful to you if you take a look.
Of course, shrinking on a slightly cooler TPE sex doll will definitely be a little uncomfortable, but you should get used to it quickly, right?
February 6, 2026 at 12:12 am in reply to: What are the best platforms to find the most proficient assignment writers #131633It took me some time to research this, and it wasn’t easy at first. I believe that inexpensive sex dolls cannot completely replace women, but they can certainly bring me a lot of pleasure, including sexual pleasure itself.
I will consult them very seriously! In particular, I want to avoid premature aging caused by improper storage (such as using the legs of a BBW sex doll with a large butt to support the skeleton, hanging it with hooks, or making it lie on its back).
December 12, 2025 at 8:13 pm in reply to: torsemide beställa Europa, Köpa eller Köpa torsemide på nätet #131485To fuel my passion, I did a lot of research on human anatomy, and I discovered that we could make my adult dolls even more realistic.
December 10, 2025 at 8:14 pm in reply to: Clenbuterol Tablets Australia Online – Best Price | Medzsupplier #131480I didn’t ask myself this question because the logistics for these adult dolls are quite complex, especially for the 150cm sex dolls.
December 3, 2025 at 8:24 pm in reply to: Exploring the Efficacy of Omnacortil for Asthma Relief #131476I, a 58-year-old man, no longer want to seduce women my own age. So I ordered a sex doll, which should arrive soon.
November 29, 2025 at 2:22 am in reply to: Kamagra Oral Jelly: Personal Tips and Tricks for Best Results #131474If you want to customize, that’s no problem! It’s just that the information on the relevant websites isn’t updated in a timely manner. Regarding the price, if you add your favorite BBW sex doll to your cart, you’ll find that the price includes 150 yuan for shipping.
Since the introduction of cheap sex dolls made in China, there has been an increasing demand, because the price of the first doll (if I remember correctly) was 10,000 euros, which is unaffordable for most people.
November 14, 2025 at 2:59 am in reply to: How Should An Arabica Coffee Plant Be Treated As Far As Concerned? #131459You’ll meet people there who will provide you with the best information about the sexdolls, including what you want and what you’ve never even thought of.
November 5, 2025 at 1:53 am in reply to: Is May Birth Flower Of The Valley The Sweetest Spring? #131435I admire some very exquisite collections, but some are simply too expensive for me. Therefore, I am hesitant between several TPE sex dolls, mainly because they are more affordable, but also because I really like their body shapes and certain face shapes.
I didn’t just add a “C” to emphasize the “3C” principle! Learning how to treat a sexdoll can also teach you how to develop your character.
-
AuthorPosts






